8 Steps to Creating Financial Success with Your BrandBy
We all want financial success. But how do we get there? What proven methods in this digital age will lead us to that pot of gold just looming over the horizon, that Promised Land that we eagerly await? When will it ever get past a mirage and to the real thing that we’ve been dreaming for and planning for?
Here are eight proven steps, key lessons I learned from both the school of hard knocks, and Ryan Deiss from Digital Marketer in my pursuit of a Professional Digital Marketer certification which I achieved last year.
1) The first step to financial success with your brand is to plan a sales funnel strategy or sales process strategy.
Here are the key areas that you need to achieve in this area:
Map out customer stories
Write a statement of value
List all your products and/or services
Brainstorm three giveaways
Brainstorm three loss leaders (low cost products)
Brainstorm three core offer products
Brainstorm other products that can be added on
Make a plan to nurture your customers so they will return to you
2) The second step to financial success with your brand is to plan your content marketing strategy.
Here are some key activities to help you do that:
Identify your funnel content plans (top, middle, and bottom)
Plan or improve a WordPress Site
Plan a basic blog launch (or re-launch)
3) The third step to financial success with your brand is to plan your paid marketing strategy.
Research popular sites to refine your customer profiles
Choose which traffic stores you want to campaign in
Map your traffic system plan
4) The fourth step to financial success with your brand is to plan your social marketing strategy.
Here’s four key activities that you need to do:
Assess your current social media
Plan out your social media topics
Create your social media listening plan
Plan your keywords
5) The fifth step to financial success with your brand is to plan your email marketing strategy.
Here’s some basic ideas to get you started:
Choose an email service
Identify your promotional assets
Create your promotional plans
6) The sixth step to financial success with your brand is to create your search marketing plan.
This one can get very overwhelming, so I will give just a few highlights:
Create intent based profiles
Make a keyword planner spreadsheet
Plan what blog posts you will create
Plan social ads that you will produce
What kind of PR interviews can you do?
How can you get involved in charity/community?
7) The seventh step to financial success with your brand is to plan your analyzing/data/optimization strategy.
This is where you analyze and test your results (or lack of results) so you can make progress:
Install Google Analytics
Choose appropriate metrics
Track data for 30 days
Set goals based on data, keeping the end in mind
Engage in Landing Page Optimization analysis
8) The eighth step to financial success with your brand is to craft and implement your plan.
So you now have all these separate pieces. It’s time to bring them all together:
Create a business growth plan
Identify your next steps
Put them on your calendar!
So that gives you an overall picture of the type of activities and planning you need to take for business growth.
Do this and you will have branding AND financial success!
ABOUT THE AUTHOR: Dana Susan Beasley, the creator of an online training program called Brand Identity Quest, helps Christian families create sizzling brands so they can build dazzling futures. A graphic artist, writer, and homeschooling mom to a special needs son, she is the owner of AngelArts, an arts agency and publishing house. It’s purpose is to inspire audiences to reach for new heights in their lives and beyond through excellently-designed publications and products using original art and literature. To take her free mini-course, 5 Steps to a Wildly Successful Home Business, click here to start now