Jill Hart – Speaking
God has given us each a calling – to know Him. Whether our days are filled with changing diapers or building a business we are to live each day out to please God. Jill seeks to encourage others to live out God’s calling in their life – no matter what that looks like in each individual life.
Jill’s audiences have ranged from church events to business & leadership conferences to writers conferences. She is comfortable with audiences large and small and brings a joyful dynamic to any event.
A few of the places Jill has spoken include:
* Churches (nationwide)
* Women’s Retreats
* Christian Women’s Business Conferences
* Lifelight Christian Music Festival
* Christian Business Women’s functions
* Writer’s Conferences
For a full list of Jill’s speaking and writing credentials, CLICK HERE!
* Confessions of a Proverbs 31 Woman Hater – A look at the Proverbs 31 woman … why I hated her … and how she found a place in my life (and can in yours, too!).
* Don’t Hide From Your Calling – When Saul was called to be the first king of Israel, he tried to hide from his calling (literally). Learn why we all have a calling, how to find your and how to stand up and step into it!
* Building a Foundation To Balance Your Life – How can we build a foundation that will stand strong even through life’s worst moments? Learn what a balanced life really means and how we can actually attain balance in our daily lives.
* Pursuing Excellence When We Feel Mediocre – Using Moses’ doubt in his ability to “do the job” that God called him to, we take a look at what we can learn about walking in faith and godly confidence.
* Does God Care About My Success? – Addressing our desire for success and how we can approach it in a godly manner.
* Work at Home 101 – The basics of how to work from home, what’s available and how to find what’s right for you as well as a Q&A session.
* Building a Different Kind of Business – It’s hard to keep up the daily tasks necessary for a successful business while keeping our heart right with God and our eyes on Him. Learn how to build a business that glorifies God.
* Social Media Secrets – The nitty-gritty of how to use social media to build your business or writing career.
* Sharing Your Faith In Business – Is it okay to share my faith in the marketplace? How do I go about it?
* Marketing Your Business - The secrets and how-to’s of both online and offline marketing and networking.
As a published author and founder of CWAHM, Jill is also available to teach writer’s workshops on several topics related to social media, balancing work/home life and other business topics that apply to writers. Jill has taught at the Nebraska Writer’s Guild Conference and the Colorado Christian Writer’s Conference.